If you are a party plan consultant for a home party business that deals with food (Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Velata, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Wild Tree, etc.) then you have come to the right place. Below are some of the best party games out there that are food-related. To keep in line with the theme of the party (and to go easy on your wallet), you can hand out little candies (such as M&M’s, Skittles, Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, etc.) to the players as they guess the right answers. But make sure you tell them to resist the urge to immediately pop the sweet morsels in their mouths because the person with the most candy at the end of the game wins.
Best Party Games #1: What Cracker
To play this game, your guests have to listen to each clue to try to figure out which type of cracker you are talking about.
- I make a loud noise. What kind of cracker am I? (Firecracker)
- I make smart remarks. What kind of cracker am I? (Wisecracker)
- I have a boy’s name. What kind of cracker am I? (Cracker Jack)
- I am a beverage. What kind of cracker am I? (Soda Cracker)
- I perform in the circus. What kind of cracker am I? (Animal Cracker)
- I have the name of an inventor. What kind of cracker am I? (Graham Cracker)
- I am a squirrel’s favorite. What kind of cracker am I? (Nut Cracker)
Best Party Games #2: What’s in the Cake?
Now this game is sure to make your guest’s mouths water. The goal is to listen to the clues and figure out what kinds of cakes are being described.
- I have bits of chocolate. Which cake am I? (Chocolate Chip)
- I am sent from heaven Which cake am I? (Angel Food)
- I am Bugs Bunny’s favorite Which cake am I? (Carrot Cake
- I’m like a dark wood. Which cake am I? (Black Forest)
- I am Satan’s Dessert. Which cake am I? (Devil’s Food cake)
- Some people call me crazy or nuts . Which cake am I? (Fruitcake)
- I am a sweetie from abroad. Which cake am I? (German Chocolate Cake)
- I love hanging out at the bottom of the sea. Which cake am I? (Sponge Cake)
- I weigh 16 ounces. Which cake am I? (Pound Cake)
Best Party Games #3: Counting Calories
Fod-related games aren’t just for the party plan consultant who sells food. This game would be great for anyone who is in a home party business that centers around physical health and weight loss (Beachbody, Bodyby Vi, It Works, etc.). Ask your party guests which item in the following pairs has the most calories. The answers to how many calories each has are in parentheses. The person who gets the most answers correct wins.
- A cup of grapefruit juice (43) or a cup of orange juice (53)
- A piece of apple pie (331) or a piece of pumpkin pie (265)
- A tangerine (40) or an orange (70)
- 1 ounce of fudge (118) or 2 Tablespoons of jam (110)
- A medium banana (85) or a medium apple (70)
- A cup green beans (14) or a cup of cut beets (34)
- 1 Teaspoon butter (25) or 1 egg (77)
- A cup of cantaloupe (15) or a wedge of watermelon (60)
- A cup of raw carrots (23) or 6 pieces of celery (10)
- A slice of white bread (60) or a cup of raisins (115)
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.