One of the best direct sales techniques that a home party consultant can implement in their business is to play games at their shows. Especially for the ladies, party games can help to increase your sales, bookings, and even recruit leads because “girls just wanna have fun”. So, when you have a room full of ladies, party games are a must. Below are some fun tv-themed games that you can play at your next home show.
It’s All In The Name
For this game, provide each guest with a piece of paper and a pen. Tell them to listen well to the story you are about to tell because it will have a bunch of tv show titles hidden throughout. You can play the game one of two ways. Tell them how many tv titles will be referenced (32) and have them write down as many as they can recognize. The person with the most written down will win. Or you could have them make a mark every time they hear you say a tv title and the person who gets the closest to the right answer wins.
I was THIRTY SOMETHING, living through THE WONDER YEARS with my FAMILY and my husband taking ONE DAY AT A TIME. We were doing okay, but THE FACTS OF LIFE were that we were not born with SILVER SPOONS in our mouths. Our savings were in JEOPARDY and we didn’t want to be in debt for the rest of THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I finally told my husband, it’s time to get out of THIS OLD HOUSE or at least make some HOME IMPROVEMENTS. I don’t want to start a FAMILY FEUD but I’m YOUNG AND RESTLESS and I want to contribute to the family finances. It’s time for me to GET SMART.
Don’t be THE CRITIC, I’m in search of AMERICA’S MOST WANTED job. FAMILY MATTERS to me and I don’t want to miss out on the PRIME TIME with the kids by hiring THE NANNY. [Your company] offers a great opportunity. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, no investment!!! Part-time work with full-time pay! And WHO’S THE BOSS? I am! But could I get up in front of a FULL HOUSE of PERFECT STRANGERS for 60 MINUTES and tell people how to take home their BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL with [Your company] merchandise and become DESIGNING WOMEN?
Of course, I have experienced some GROWING PAINS, but soon I was able to spread my WINGS and watch my business BLOSSOM. [Your company] has made me feel like I’m part of A-TEAM. I have GOOD TIMES at home with ALL MY CHILDREN. My family CHEERS when my weekly profit-check arrives!
Guess the TV Show
For this game, you can either pass out the following list of theme show lyrics to each guest or have them break up into teams. Set a timer and give them a chance to figure out which tv show the lyrics are from. The person or team with the most correct titles wins.
1. Come and knock on our door (3’s Company)
2. Now the world don’t move, to the beat of just one drum (Diff’rent Strokes)
3. Well, we’re movin’ on up (The Jefferson’s)
4. Making your way in the world today, takes everything you got (Cheers)
5. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both & then you get (The Facts of Life)
6. Whatever happened to predictability? (Full House)
7. Show me that smile again, show me that smile (Growing Pains)
8. I’ve been down this road, walking the line that’s painted by pride (Aly McBeal)
9. Love and tradition of the grand design (Family Matters)
10. On the playground is where I spent most of my days (Fresh Prince of Belair)
11. The unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right (Walker Texas Ranger)
12. Somebody save me. Don’t care how you do it. (Smallville)
13. Our whole universe was in a hot dense state (Big Bang Theory)
14. Where you lead, I will follow you (Gilmore Girls)
15. I’m no Superman (Scrubs)
16. She’s got the best of both worlds (Hannah Montana)
17. Your love life’s d.o.a. (Friends)
18. You’re a pal and a confidant (Golden Girls)
19. I am human and I need to be loved (Charmed)
20. He’s there just to take good care of me (Charles in Charge)
These tv-themed ladies party games are sure to take your guests on a trip down memory lane. Remember, the key to having a great party is to make it fun!
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.