If you are in the home based party business and you are not playing games- – shame on you! In any party plan, games are a great technique for boosting your business.
Why? Because people are more likely to buy when they feel good and relaxed. They are also more apt to buy from people that they like. And if you can make them laugh and have fun, they will like you.
So, if you are a home party consultant and are sitting there on the other side of your computer wondering why your party sales are low and why you can’t seem to book parties to save your life, you might want to listen closely as I tell you about a few party plan games that you can play at your next home show. Don’t have a show booked? Host your own! People love mystery hostess parties. They get a chance to get the hostess rewards without the work of actually hostessing.
This game can easily be used as a Halloween game or just a regular, anytime game. Simply tell your guests that all of the answers to the following clues have the word ‘black’ in them.
Their mission – to figure out what those words are. You can either give each guest a sheet of paper with the clues or read them aloud. Points are awarded for each correct answer and the person with the most correct answers wins.
1. Popular casino game- Blackjack
2. Name of a flower – Black-eyed Susan
3. Famous literary horse – Black Beauty
4. A man that is good with his hands – Blacksmith
5. A place to buy things illegally – Black Market
6. Infamous pirate – Black beard
7. Threatening someone for money – Blackmail
8. Killer disease – Black Plague
9. The family member everyone avoids – Black Sheep
10. Indian tribe – Blackfeet
“Can” You Guess It?
This game is all about the word “can” All of these clues refers to words that share a common theme – they all start with the word “can”
1. A grand valley with high sides- Canyon
2. A person who you wouldn’t want to have you over for dinner- Cannibal
3. A princess’s dream bed- Canopy
4. Something you can create art on – canvas
5. A sore in the mouth – Canker
6. A yellow bird – Canary
7. Bring out the big guns – Cannon
8. The crabby Zodiac sign – Cancer
9. Something sweet to eat – candy
10. A fun dance – Can can
The Spring Game
This game would be a great one for when Spring is just starting to bloom (and when your company’s Spring line is released). The rules are the same as the ‘can” game above, except (of course) these clues all point to words with “spring” in them.
1. One’s children – Offspring
2. Something that a swimmer dives off of- Springboard
3. That lazy feeling associated with Spring – Spring Fever
4. The Simpson’s hometown – Springfield
5. Cleaning your home from top to bottom – Spring Cleaning
6. Cold, clear liquid that is good for you – Spring water
7. A type of cake pan – Spring form
8. Name of a song – Spring Time
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.