Are you in the home party business? Any home party consultant can tell you that if you aren’t having successful parties, you don’t have any business. And what successful have you ever attended where everyone was sitting around being bored?
If you have been having problems with putting the “party” in your business, you have come to the right place. Keep reading to learn about some of the top party games that are guaranteed to get your guests up and moving.
Top Party Games #1: Pass the Tissue
One great game that will get people up and moving is Pass the Tissue. For this game all you will need are straws and tissue.
Split your guests up into two teams and have them line up in two lines. The object of the game is for each team to pass one piece of tissue down the line, from the first person to the last. Whichever team does this first wins.
The catch is that they can only use a straw to do so. Each player will put a straw in their mouth and use their breath to suck the tissue paper until it is stuck to the straw. They then have to pass the tissue on to the next person in line.
Anyone who drops the tissue must then pick it up using the straw.
Top Party Games #2: Pass the Balloon
This game is similar in nature to the first one except for two difference:
1. The item being passed down the line is a balloon.
2. Players can only use their neck and chin when passing the ball.
Top Party Games #3: The Lap Game
Now this game will force clients to get up and get comfortable with each other. Arrange the furniture in a circle (more or less) and have everyone take a seat.
Then explain the rules of the game: “I’m going to ask everyone a series of questions. If you can answer yes to the question, I want you to move one seat to your left. If you cannot answer yes to the question, I want you to stay where you are.
As you can imagine, if you have done what I have asked, but the person to your left has not, you’re going to have to share a seat. So get ready to get comfortable with each other! The first person to make it back to their original seat wins the prize.”
The questions that you ask can be about anything. Some examples include:
1. Have you ever been on an airplane?
2. Have you ever been stopped by the police?
3. Have you ever told a white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings?
4. Have you ever returned a gift and exchanged it for something else?
5. Have you ever regifted something?
6. Have you ever left the country?
7. Have you ever done something that you were terrified to do and realized that it was fun?
8. Have you ever cried at the movie theater?
9. Have you ever laughed so hard that milk shot out of your nose?
10. Have you ever lied about your age?
You could also ask themed question that relate to your company (Have you ever used any of our products? Have you ever hosted a party?) or your party’s theme.
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.