Direct Sales Training With Private Label Rights!
Lady Rayven Monique here with my newest package of direct sales training with PLR rights – Attendance Booster Postcard Kit.
I’d love your partnership in sharing this offer with others! Yes, this product is free to your customers, but they will be added to our system with you attached as their affiliate PLUS there is a One Time Offer product on the back end. All digital products they buy: 50% Commission
Your Affiliate Link: https://promotingdirectsales.com/members/aff/go/USERNAME?i=122
Replace USERNAME with your username.
(Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: PromotingDirectSales PLR Affiliate Program)
First Offer Postcard Kit For $17!
Regular Price For This Package is $37
Have users use coupon
For $20 Off, Making Package Just $17!
One-Time-Only Offer – Sticker Kit For $17!
(coupon code automatically applied for one time offer at checkout)
Attendance Booster Postcard Kit Includes:
- (24) Double Printable Pages with Postcard Backs (WORD)
- (24) Single Printable Pages for Uploading to Printers (JPG)
- (1) Postcard Back Single Printable Page for Uploading to Printers (JPG)
- (1) Rebrandable Report: Create Postcards on VistaPrint (WORD & PDF)
Ideas on How to Use This Package:
All PromotingDirectSales PLR digital products come with Private Label Rights, allowing the buyers to reuse or resell the products in any of the following ways:
- Personal Use – implementing the trainings and worksheets into your own direct sales business
- Team Use – present the materials to your direct sales team to grow their businesses
- Coaching Use – use the materials while coaching 1:1 with network marketers from your company or from others
- Resell Use – market the materials to others in direct sales and network marketing and keep 100% of the profits
- Altered Use – change the materials and use them in alternate niche markets, such as etsy, KDP, journals and low content, etc
Customers have full permission to alter and change any PromotingDirectSales PLR product in any way desired, adding in information for specific companies, teams, logos, etc.
What can’t they do with PromotingDirectSales PLR products? They can’t freely distribute the materials, and cannot resell the reseller’s rights (meaning, they can’t tell someone buying the product that THEY may resell it)