FREE OFFER – Direct Sales Training With Private Label Rights!
Lady Rayven Monique here with my newest package of direct sales training with PLR rights – Business Binder Template Kit.
I’d love your partnership in sharing this offer with others! Yes, this product is free to your customers, but they will be added to our system with you attached as their affiliate PLUS there is a One Time Offer product on the back end. All digital products they buy: 50% Commission
Your Affiliate Link: https://promotingdirectsales.com/members/aff/go/USERNAME?i=118
Replace USERNAME with your username.
(Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: PromotingDirectSales PLR Affiliate Program)
First Offer 39-page Template Package For $37!
Regular Price For This Package is $67
Have users use coupon
For $30 Off, Making Package Just $37!
One-Time-Only Offer – Promo Kit For $17!
(coupon code automatically applied for one time offer at checkout)
Each page in this worksheet kit comes in full color with graphics in editable PDF, as well as a black and white simplified version in editable PDF, and Word.
The package consists of 39 templates designed for direct sellers to use to organize their business. It could be made into a team workbook, sold directly to direct sales leaders, or used for your own business.
Direct Sales Business Binder Template Kit Includes:
- 39 Full Color Templates (in Editable PDF)
- 38 Black and White Templates (in Editable PDF)
- 38 Simplified Black and White Templates (in WORD)
- Where appropriate, a motivational quote is featured at the bottom of each template
39 Templates Include:
- Cover Page Insert – Print this off and put it on the cover of the 3-Ring Binder
- Matching Back Cover Page Insert – For the back of the 3-Ring Binder (full-color only)
- Spine Tab Inserts – Print these off to place in the spine of the 3-Ring Binder so the binder can be found on a bookshelf. 2 pages. In both 1/2″ and 1″ sizes.
- My Daily Planner – Comes with the following fields: business to-do, household to-do, marketing goals, to call, appointments, money spent, money earned and a place to check off the goal of drinking 8 cups of water for the day
- Weekly Goals – Planner for weekly sales, party, and recruiting goals. Also has a thought provoking question series to keep focused on business each week.
- Weekly Planner – Simple blank weekly calendar format planning page.
- Monthly Planner – Simple blank monthly calendar format planning page.
- Monthly Stats – Record, daily, for a running total each month, phone calls made, parties and opportunity meetings booked, new recruits, sales, expenses, profit, and mood. Easy way to see accomplishments at a glance.
- Yearly Planner – Month by month list to fill in with goals each year. Where do you want to be 12 months from now? Write it and DO IT!
- Party Hostesses (3Ring Binder) – Record contact info, party details, flyer mailing schedule (make sure to mail monthly fliers/new catalogs on a regular basis), mystery hostess invites, and anniversary invites (invite prior hostesses to book a new party every 6 months)
- Party Hostesses (Index Card) – Don’t like the binder format? Keep track of hostesses in a 3×5 index card box. Print this form on cardstock and they fit right in!
- Hostess Coaching Planner – Keep track of hostess coaching goals! Fields for pre-party coaching, pre-party planning, and post-party follow-up. Use these ideas or edit the file to include your own.
- My Future Hostess Warm List – Write down 100 people who need to book a party. Now call them!
- Lead Tracker (3Ring Binder) – Record information from leads and follow up with them!
- Lead Tracker (Index Card) – Same thing, different format. Use what meets YOUR needs.
- My Business Partner Warm List – Write down 100 people you know who you feel would make an awesome addition to your team. Call them!
- Guest Follow Up (3 Ring Binder) – Keep contact info for guests so that you can mail out flyers, invite them to mystery hostess parties, and increase your sales.
- Guest Follow Up (Index Card) – Same info, different format.
- My Downline- Keep track of your new downline members and their preferred contact/support methods.
- Team Incentives – Do you offer incentives to your downline each month? If not, why? Its a great way to keep people motivated! Record your plans/results here.
- Fundraiser Coaching Planner – Keep track of coaching your organization before, during, and after the event.
- Fundraiser Contacts (3Ring Binder) – Keep track of all your prior fundraising contacts so that you can offer them another event in 6 months or a year. Remember, these organizations need frequent fundraisers!
- Fundraiser Contacts (index card) – Same info, different format.
- Master Fundraiser Tracker – Keep track of what events you have going, who to contact, and more.
- My Fundraiser Warm List – Write down 100 people you know who need a fundraiser. Next, go through and contact them!
- Expense Tracker – Quick page to write down what you spend your money on.
- Order Tracker – What orders do you have out there? How many orders have you placed this month, quarter, or year? Track it all quick and easy with this form.
- Mileage Tracker – Your business miles are tax deductible! Don’t forget to write them down!
- Inventory on Hand – Keep track of exactly what items you have for cash and carry, or promotions.
- Advertising Tracker – Where are you listed? What is the cost? Is it working? Don’t get surprised by any automatic charges you’ve forgotten about!
- Online Password Manager – Never forget your passwords again! Also useful to print off and include in your safe in case something happens to you and your spouse/family needs to get into your accounts.
- Gifts and Donations – Do you do charity events? How about dropping off free product for a fundraiser? Or even offering free product for those who take advantage of an opportunity meeting. If you give it away, keep track of it here.
- Business Idea Sketchpad – Print off a few of these for notes, doodles, ideas, and more.
- Notes – Matching note page to print off.
- Invoice – Generic back up invoice for use when you run out of company invoices, or need one for something else.
- Gift Certificate Template – Customize YOU!
- Fish Bowl Template – So how do you get contact information from potential leads? Well, you do a drawing! At your next event, make sure you put out the old “fish bowl”. Use this template as an entry form for a giveaway for some of your products. Leads write right on the form what they are interested in: more info, a party, an opportunity, etc. No guessing games!
Ideas on How to Use This Package:
All PromotingDirectSales PLR digital products come with Private Label Rights, allowing the buyers to reuse or resell the products in any of the following ways:
- Personal Use – implementing the trainings and worksheets into your own direct sales business
- Team Use – present the materials to your direct sales team to grow their businesses
- Coaching Use – use the materials while coaching 1:1 with network marketers from your company or from others
- Resell Use – market the materials to others in direct sales and network marketing and keep 100% of the profits
- Altered Use – change the materials and use them in alternate niche markets, such as etsy, KDP, journals and low content, etc
Customers have full permission to alter and change any PromotingDirectSales PLR product in any way desired, adding in information for specific companies, teams, logos, etc.
What can’t they do with PromotingDirectSales PLR products? They can’t freely distribute the materials, and cannot resell the reseller’s rights (meaning, they can’t tell someone buying the product that THEY may resell it)
Email & Social Media Swipes!
Market to direct sellers or network marketers? This Biz Binder Template Kit is perfect for them to keep themselves and their businesses organized!
If you market to direct sales consultants or network marketers, help set them set themselves up for success. How? By organizing their businesses. And this Biz Binder Kit has all sorts of organizational sheets to help them.
Subject Line: The Perfect Organizational Kit For Direct Sellers
One of the biggest “complaints” direct sellers talk about is how hard it is to keep their businesses organized. They have leads to follow-up with, downline to keep track of, parties to host, guests to follow-up with… and so much more.
But what if there was a way for them to easily organize their business?
Because there is!
And thanks to the Biz Binder Template Kit, from Promoting Direct Sales PLR, they’ll have organization at their fingertips!
This kit comes with all the handy organizational worksheets they’ll need to keep track of all the essentials:
· Lead Tracker
· Guest Follow Up
· Party Hostesses
· Future Hostesses
· Expense Tracker
· Monthly Stats
· Fundraiser Contacts
· … and so much more!
These are digital files – perfect to use over and over because they print as many times as needed!
Get all the details here:
=> LINK HERE
Your Sign Off
Subject Line: This Massive Low Content Niche Has Eager Buyers!
When it comes to the low content market and those that sell journals, planners, etc. there’s one niche that is often overlooked. And this is a hot niche with eager buyers ready to spend money!
Direct Sales Consultants/Network Marketers!
According to the Direct Selling Association in 2018 direct selling represented $35.4 billion in sales! There are 6.2 million direct sellers who build a business full time (30 or more hours/week) or part-time (fewer than 30 hours/week) and sell products/services to consumers and may sponsor people to join their team.
I shared the above information so you could see just how massive this market really is!
Thanks to my friend Lady Rayven and her newly re-launched Promoting Direct Sales website you can now purchase PLR (private label rights) quality worksheets, trainings, webinars, games, and marketing materials for the MLM Industry!
This is the perfect way to break into this massive market!
The newest PLR release is the Biz Binder Template Kit.
You’ll find worksheets like:
· Guest Follow Up
· Team Incentives
· Fundraiser Contacts
· Lead Tracker
· Weekly Goals
· My Downline
· Daily Planner
· My Business Partners
· …. and many more!
Those are just a handful of the 25+ worksheets this PLR package comes with. The worksheets come in PDF in both full color and black and white, and simplified black and white in Word.
Get all the details here:
=> LINK HERE
Your sign off