IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR BUSINESS ORGANIZED! AN ORGANIZED BUSINESS IS A PROFITABLE BUSINESS
How organized are you?
This Direct Sales Business Binder Template kit is filled with documents designed to keep your business on track. Specially designed with the Direct Sales consultant in mind, print the templates you need, as you need them.
Plus, most of the templates are editable, allowing you the option of typing in your information and either printing it off, or storing it on your computer! All templates are colorful and match one another, and where appropriate, a motivational quote is featured at the bottom of each page.
Complete set of 39 templates.
- Cover Page Insert – Print this off and put it on the cover of your 3-Ring Binder
- Matching Back Cover Page Insert – For the back of your 3-Ring Binder
- Spine Tab Inserts – Print these off to place in the spine of your 3-Ring Binder so you can find your binder on a bookshelf. In both 1/2″ and 1″ sizes.
- My Daily Planner – Comes with the following fields: business to-do, household to-do, marketing goals, to call, appointments, money spent, money earned and a place to check off your goal of drinking 8 cups of water for the day
- Weekly Goals – Planner for weekly sales, party, and recruiting goals. Also has a thought provoking question series to keep you focused on your business each week.
- Weekly Planner – Simple blank weekly calendar format planning page.
- Monthly Planner – Simple blank monthly calendar format planning page.
- Monthly Stats – Record, daily, for a running total each month, your phone calls made, parties and opportunity meetings booked, new recruits, sales, expenses, profit, and your mood. Easy way to see at a glance your accomplishments.
- Yearly Planner – Month by month list for you to fill in with your goals this year. Where do you want to be 12 months from now? Write it and DO IT!
- Party Hostesses (3Ring Binder) – Record contact info, party details, flyer mailing schedule (make sure you are mailing monthly fliers/new catalogs on a regular basis), mystery hostess invites, and anniversary invites (invite your prior hostesses to book a new party every 6 months)
- Party Hostesses (Index Card) – Don’t like the binder format? Keep track of your hostesses in a 3×5 index card box. Print this form on cardstock and they fit right in!
- Hostess Coaching Planner – Keep track of your hostess coaching goals! Fields for preparty coaching, preparty planning, and postparty follow-up. Use our ideas or edit the file to include your own.
- My Future Hostess Warm List – Write down 100 people you know who need to book a party. Now call them!
- Lead Tracker (3Ring Binder) – Record information from your leads and follow up with them!
- Lead Tracker (Index Card) – Same thing, different format. Use what meets YOUR needs.
- My Business Partner Warm List – Write down 100 people you know who you feel would make an awesome addition to your team. Call them!
- Guest Follow Up (3 Ring Binder) – Keep contact info for guests so that you can mail out flyers, invite them to mystery hostess parties, and increase your sales.
- Guest Follow Up (Index Card) – Same info, different format.
- My Downline- Keep track of your new downline members and their preferred contact/support methods.
- Team Incentives – Do you offer incentives to your downline each month? If not, why? Its a great way to keep people motivated! Record your plans/results here.
- Fundraiser Coaching Planner – Keep track of coaching your organization before, during, and after the event.
- Fundraiser Contacts (3Ring Binder) – Keep track of all your prior fundraising contacts so that you can offer them another event in 6 months or a year. Remember, these organizations need frequent fundraisers!
- Fundraiser Contacts (index card) – Same info, different format.
- Master Fundraiser Tracker – Keep track of what events you have going, who to contact, and more.
- My Fundraiser Warm List – Write down 100 people you know who need a fundraiser. Next, go through and contact them!
- Expense Tracker – Quick page to write down what you spend your money on.
- Order Tracker – What orders do you have out there? How many orders have you placed this month, quarter, or year? Track it all quick and easy with this form.
- Mileage Tracker – Your business miles are tax deductible! Don’t forget to write them down!
- Inventory on Hand – Keep track of exactly what items you have for cash and carry, or promotions.
- Advertising Tracker – Where are you listed? What is the cost? Is it working? Don’t get surprised by any automatic charges you’ve forgotten about!
- Online Password Manager – Never forget your passwords again! Also useful to print off and include in your safe in case something happens to you and your spouse/family needs to get into your accounts.
- Gifts and Donations – Do you do charity events? How about dropping off free product for a fundraiser? Or even offering free product for those who take advantage of an opportunity meeting. If you give it away, keep track of it here.
- Business Idea Sketchpad – Print off a few of these for notes, doodles, ideas, and more.
- Notes – Matching note page to print off.
- Invoice – Generic back up invoice for use when you run out of company invoices, or need one for something else.
- Gift Certificate Template – Customize YOU!
- Fish Bowl Template – So how do you get contact information from potential leads? Well, you do a drawing! At your next event, make sure you put out the old “fish bowl”. Use this template as an entry form for a giveaway for some of your products. Leads write right on the form what they are interested in: more info, a party, an opportunity, etc. No guessing games!
- 39 templates
- Digital. You print and access on your computer. Nothing is physically mailed to you.
- PDF files
- One-time purchase. Instant access. Login after purchase here.
- 60-day money back guarantee.