I think it is safe to assume that all of you operate direct sales businesses and that you found yourself here looking for some direct sales techniques that will boost your business in some way. What I have found is that one of the best tips is to make your parties fun as well as informative. You need to play games at your parties. And who doesn’t enjoy a themed party. Especially holiday parties. Read on to find some tips on playing great Christmas games for groups.
Christmas games for groups #1:
Christmas Party Icebreaker
No matter what the situation is (first day of school, employee orientation, social event, etc.) icebreakers are always a great way to make people feel a bit more comfortable. With this icebreaker game, the goal is to have everyone introduce themselves in a silly way.
Tell each guest to think of a Christmas-related word that begins with the first letter of their first name. They will introduce themselves using that word. Some examples include:
Jingle Bell Jamie
Everyone will stand in a circle and take turns introducing themselves with their Christmas names. The next person will repeat the names of the guests before her and then add her name to the list. If a guest misses a name, they must sit down and are eliminated from the game. You then continue going in the circle until only one guest is left standing. You should then attempt to say all of the names as well. This is a great way to be able to make guests feel more comfortable and lighten the mood.
Christmas Games for Groups #2:
With this riddle game, the goal is simple – answer as many riddles correctly as possible. You can do this in a couple of different ways –
1. Split your guests into groups and have them answer the questions amongst themselves. The group with the most correct answers after a certain amount of time wins.
2. Read each riddle aloud and the first person to answer each one gets a point. The person with the most points wins.
3. Give everyone the riddles on a sheet of paper and give them a certain amount of time to figure them out. The person with the most correct answers once time is up wins.
• Which of Santa’s reindeer also works on Valentine’s Day? (Cupid)
• Why type of toe does not belong in a shoe? (mistletoe)
• What kind of a man should never sit by the fireplace? (snowman)
• Which reindeer runs the fastest? (Dasher)
• Which of Santa’s Reindeer is graceful (Dancer)
• What does Santa do in his garden? (HoHoHo)
• Why did Santa eat his walking stick? (it was a candy cane)
• Which reindeer can you see in outer space? (Comet)
• What do you get when you eat snow? (frost bite)
• How are snowflakes like fingerprints? (no two are the same)
• Your answer at a roll call (present)
• ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ (No L)
• What it would do if it showered does, bucks and fawns? (reindeer)
• What every aspiring actress wants to become? (star)
• In the nursery rhyme, what Jack jumped over (candlestick)
• A trio of intelligent males (3 Wise Men)
• 52 in a deck (cards)
• Hollywood’s nick name _____Town (tinsel)
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.