Direct Sales Extravaganza – Bundle & Summit
*REGISTRATION OPEN SOON*
Are you looking for more buyers for your PLR & Printables?
Are you in the coloring books, journals, printables, or content niche?
Join us for the PLR & Printables Bundle Extravaganza!
The Basic Bundle will sell for $27.00 and include all of the Partner Contributions.
An alternative Deluxe Bundle will be offered for $47 and include everything in the Basic Bundle PLUS the summit itself.
The Sale will run for eight days. Products will be available for customers to pick up through March 31st.
Why You Want To Participate:
- It Costs You Nothing – There are no fees to participate in the bundle.
- You Will Build Your List – Every customer who purchases the Extravaganza must visit the individual contributor’s website to obtain their product. When they do, they’ll sign up for your mailing list. This is the main motivation behind the bundle – adding dozens, or hundreds, of new (paying) leads to your business!
- It Makes Your Customers Happy – Our customers love learning how to grow their direct sales business, and let’s be honest here, they ARE purchasing from trainers other than ourselves. By adapting a ‘coop-ertition’ with other creators instead of a ‘competition’ with them, our customers feel good about doing business with all of us.
- You Can Earn More Money – Promoting Direct Sales PLR is the host of this event, but Promoting Direct Sales PLR does not earn the bulk of the sales income. YOU DO! When you promote the Direct Sales Extravaganza to your current customers, you will be provided with an affiliate link where you will earn 50% commissions for the purchase of the Basic Bundle ($27) or the Deluxe Bundle ($47).
- You Keep Earning After The Bundle – Our system is set up to have you earn 50% commissions on all future purchases customers make via Promoting Direct Sales PLR – and we release awesome new things every month! Commissions are paid weekly, on Tuesdays.
What You Need to Do to Participate:
- Prepare Your Product – Select the product you wish to add to the bundle. This is a product you sell; it cannot be a freebie you have ever given away elsewhere not a product you have included in other bundles. It is suggested you add one of your highest quality pieces – show these new leads just how wonderful you and your products are! Make them want everything you’ve got!
- Add Links and Descriptions to Submission Form – Promoting Direct Sales PLR needs only the product image (600×600 px), description, retail value, link to pick up the product, and a short seller bio for the event. At no time will Promoting Direct Sales PLR have access to the download version of your product. The link to pick up the product, on your website, should include a form for them to fill out to be added to your mailing list – this way, you have a new lead. it is also recommended that you immediately offer new leads another product of yours that they can purchase. (Yes, that means there’s NO ban on upsells!) Please use coupon code MAGIC2021 and have it good through March 31st.
- Submit Your Info – Once you’ve figured out which product you’d like to contribute, fill out the form below! Val Selby is my event manager and will be in contact to get your beautiful 600 x 600 px graphic. Please make sure it is the correct size.
- Promote the Event – Promoting Direct Sales PLR will provide you with an affiliate link, as well as marketing images and emails to send to your customers when it’s time to promote. All you need to do is copy, paste, and send! We do all the heavy lifting. Partners agree to email their communities three times during the sale.
- Follow Up With Your New Leads – After the event has ended (or better yet, as soon as your new leads have collected their product) it’s time to follow up with all the new customers that have come your way. Put them on a welcome email series, and allow them to get to know you. Or, offer them a super special to buy more of your products. or, invite them to follow you on social media. They’re your leads now!
Be sure to sign up now so you don’t miss out.
If you have any questions, please email Val.