Thank-you for ordering from Promoting Direct Sales. You’ll find your links below. If you need any assistance with your downloads or you have questions, please contact our support department. You will need Adobe Reader to open some files. (free)
Insider’s Club – Build Your Online Brand
The Edge Resources:
1. WordPress.org – Free, but you will need to purchase a domain name and pay for monthly hosting through the host of your choice. This is the one you want, but do not download it now. Wait until you have hosting. If you use Momwebs, they can download and install it for you.
2. WordPress.com – This is the totally free option, but is very limited in terms of professionalism and your ability to monetize your blog. This version is NOT recommended.
3. Mom Webs – This is my webhost provider. PromotingDirectSales.com is a WordPress.org website, which means it uses the free WP platform, but you get your own domain name and hosting. This is the one you want (you do not want the free version of WordPress). Mom Webs is run by moms, for moms (and other people). I’ve used them for over a year, and what I like best is that when I have a question, I get answered by a real live person! The support – actually, the whole experience – is one-on-one, and you get that personal connection, unlike one of the mega-hosts.
4. SBI Biz Xpress – This is a WordPress plugin that can help you learn how to create content based webpages, and will help you with things like keywords, and SEO. Think of it as internet marketing training wheels.
5. Studio Press – This company creates “themes”, which is basically the overall look and feel to your WordPress website. Find a style that you like, push a few buttons, and voila! Pretty!
6. aweber – If you are marketing online, you need an email management provider. This is the company that handles your “list”, or, as you may have heard it called, your newsletter. If you get emails from me, chances are I am using aweber to send them. Aweber is the industry standard.
8. News Sites:
9. Social Bookmarking Services:
10. High Traffic Sites for Blogging Ideas
11. Article Directories
12. Other Sources for Ideas
13. Blog Directories:
14. RSS Feed Readers
15. Monetization Methods:
What is PLR? It is Private Label Rights. When you purchase PLR, you are purchasing the right to legally use someone else’s content, or, for example, blog posts, on your blog. You don’t have to give them credit for writing it – you own the ability to use it as you see fit. (You just can’t sell it to someone else.)
Find out more here:
80 Direct Sales PLR Blog Posts
Build Your Online Brand: The Plan
Download Your Task Calendar
Build Your Online Brand: The Posts
Download Your Facebook Posts, Twitter Posts, and Matching Graphics