When you have a home party business, the key is to make sure that you make your parties enjoyable. Let’s face it – no one wants to come to a party that just feels like a sales presentation. That does not get people excited. People know the deal, of course – there will be products available for purchase and a sales pitch will be given. However, they also expect some form of entertainment. So…give the people what they want! If you are a consultant, party games are a must.
One great way to have some fun is to do themed parties. And what better way to incorporate that idea than by having special holiday-themed games. Let’s talk a bit about some fun Easter games that you can play with your guests.
Fun Easter Games #1: Easter Bunny Quiz
With this game, you will call out clues. The answers all have to do with bunnies. For each correct answer, reward the guest with a jelly bean (that favorite of Easter candies). The person with the most jelly beans at the end of the game wins.
Clues (answers in parentheses):
* A potato has these (eyes)
* Another word for facial hair (whiskers)
* Some think these are lucky (feet)
* A table has (legs)
* Bugs’s favorite food (carrot)
* Type of story (tail)
* Where you hit the nail (head)
* Opposite of yeses (nose)
* Found in a cornfield (ears)
* Type of tree – Fur (Fir)
Fun Easter Games #2: Easter Trivia
If you enjoy trivia, your guests might as well. Here are some great trivia questions that you can ask your guests. Ask them aloud and award jellybeans for correct answers. The person with the most jellybeans at the end of the game wins.
* What Holiday begins the Lent or Easter season? (Ash Wednesday)
* What Holiday ends the Season? (Easter Sunday)
* What Easter symbol according to mythology is the sign for fertility? (the rabbit)
* The bunny as a Easter symbol has its origins in what country? (Germany)
* During which century was the first edible Easter eggs made? (1800’s)
* Before Easter baskets were first introduced what did children use to collect Easter eggs? (boys used caps ~ girls used bonnets)
* What is the flower of Easter? (the Easter Lily)
* In the Christian religion why is Easter celebrated? (for the re-birth of Christ)
* Who was president when the first Easter egg roll at the White House took place? (James Madison ~ his wife, Dolly, suggested they do it, like the children of Egypt did)
* The Arundel Cathedral plays host to what spectacular event every year at Easter? (the Carpet of Flowers)
* The egg is a symbol for what? (new life)
* We call him the Easter bunny what do the Australians call him? (the Easter Billiby)
* What candy besides chocolates is most popular at Easter time? (jelly beans)
Fun Easter Games #3: Bunnies & Chicks
This is a great game for adults who are kids at heart. Send your guests on an Easter Egg hunt! Separate your guests into 2 teams—the Bunnies and the Chicks. Name one person from each team to be the Captain and give them an Easter basket. Both teams will hunt for Easter eggs that you have hidden throughout the room.
When a “Bunny” finds an egg, they must hop until the team captain comes and collects it. When a “Chick” finds an egg, they must cheep until the captain collects the egg. Once all of the eggs are found (you should be keeping track), the team with the most wins.
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.