When it comes to effective direct sales techniques, one of the first things that home party consultants learn is how important it is to make sure their parties are fun. That’s where group party games come into play. If you have been in direct sales for a while and feel that playing games is somehow beneath you, this is your official wake up call. You NEED to be playing games. And there are sooo many types of games out there, that there is absolutely no excuse for you to not play one at your next home show. Now, because I care about you and your success, I am going to share a few group party games with you right now.
Now, as I said before, there are a wiiiiiide (as all outside) variety of group party games that one can choose from covering a ton of different themes, topics, and groups. Here are a few games that are all based around advertising.
Name The Slogan Game
For this game, give each of your guests a pencil and paper. Tell them to number their paper from one to 24. You will read aloud the following list of popular slogans. Their goal is to name the company that each slogan represents. The person with the most correct answers wins.
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Eat Fresh (Subway)
3) When it rains it pours (Morton Salt)
4) It’s everywhere you want to be (Visa)
5) Finger Lickin Good (KFC)
6) Good to the last Drop (Maxwell Coffee)
7) Because your worth it (L’oreal)
8) Built Tough (Ford)
9) Squeezably Soft (Charmin)
10) Let the sun shine through (Windex)
11) Melts in your mouth not in your hands (M&M’s)
12) You’ve come a long way baby (Virginia Slims)
13) Strong enough for a man but made for a women. (Secret Deodorant)
14) For the times of your life (Kodak)
15) Have it your way (Burger King)
16) Run for the Border…(Taco Bell)
17) Fly the friendly Skies (United Airlines)
18) Zoom…Zoom…Zoom (Mazada)
19) It does the body good (Milk)
20) We’ll leave the light on (Motel 6)
21) Plop,Plop…Fizz,Fizz. (Alka Seltzer)
22) Have you had a Break today (McDonald’s)
23) When you care enough to send the very best (Hallmark)
24) Mmmm Good!! (Campbell Soup)
Fast Food Slogans
This game is pretty straight forward. You will call out the following slogans and your guests will yell out which fast food restaurant it refers to. The first person to answer each clue gets a point. The person with the most points at the end of the game wins.
1. Eat fresh (Subway)
2. Have it your way (Burger King)
3. I’m lovin’ it (McDonald’s)
4. Eat great, even late (Taco Bell)
5. America runs on… (Dunkin’ Donuts)
6. Better ingredients, better pizza (Papa John’s)
7. Come hungry, leave happy (IHOP)
8. Love that chicken from… (Popeye’s)
9. Throwing boring overboard (Long John Silver’s)
10. Finger lickin’ good (KFC)
Complete the Slogan
This game is a simple fill in the blank game. Give each guest a sheet of paper with the following clues and have them complete the slogans. Award one extra point if they are also able to identify the company/product (in parentheses).
1. Taste the rainbow (Skittles)
2. One you pop, the fun don’t stop (Pringles)
3. Think outside the bun (Taco Bell)
4. Two for me none for you (Twix)
5. Where’s the beef? (Wendy’s)
6. Bet you can’t eat just one (Lay’s)
7. Don’t leave home without it (American Express)
8. Melts in your mouth, not in your hands (M&M’s)
9. Because you’re worth it. (L’Oreal)
10. Nothin’ says lovin’ like something from the oven. (Pillsbury)
Now that you have a few games to choose from, go out and play!
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.