If you are a party plan consultant for a home party business dealing with candy or chocolate (Velata, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, etc.), the Name That Candy Bar Game could be just the thing you need to get your customers excited about ordering. Sort of the way seeing dancing refreshments on the screen at the movie theaters makes you start jonesing for overpriced popcorn and nachos. Another great thong about the Name That Candy Bar game is that it makes figuring out a prize simple. You can simply give each winner their choice of one of the candy bars.
Playing the game is super simple. Simply read out the clues and people will try to guess which candy/candy bar each clue refers to. An alternative is to hand out copies of the clues (all on one page) and set a time limit on figuring out the clues. The person who guesses them all the quickest or who guesses the most within the time frame wins. You can also hand out 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.
1. Someone who always drops things (Butterfinger)
2. Time for a shopping spree (Payday)
3. Half suppressed laughter (Snickers)
4. $1,000,000 (100 Grand)
5. What you say when you can’t remember something’s name (Whatchamacallit)
6. Sun explosion (Starburst)
7. Flotation Devices (lifesavers)
8. Call your father on the phone (Ring Pop)
9. Ask for this when haven’t had enough (S’more)
10. One of Charlie Brown’s playmates (Peppermint Patty)
11. Po and Snap’s best friend (Krackel)
12. Cheerful cattle herder (Jolly Rancher)
Name That Candy Bar Game—Taste Test Edition
If you prefer hands on games, you can play a variation of this game where you break your guests up into teams of two. Between them there will be a tray of 4 different kinds of chocolate. The first person is blindfolded and tries to guess what the first two candy bars are. Then they switch roles. The team that guesses all of them correctly first wins.
This game isn’t just for those in the candy-selling industry though. Here are a couple of variations on the game.
Name That Candy Bar Game: Baby Shower Edition
1. Time Alone (Zero)
2. Lullabye (Symphony)
3. Night of Conception (Skor)
4. Breastfeeding (Milky Way)
5. Triplets (3 Musketeers)
6. A Girl’s Name (Baby Ruth)
7. Baby poop (raisinets)
8. Hospital bill (100 Grand)
9. Baby laughs (Snickers)
10. Pain Medication (Lifesavers)
Name That Candy Bar- Bridal Shower Edition
1. Father of the Bride (Sugar Daddy)
2. Post-honeymoon Bank Account (Zero)
3. 9 months after the Honeymoon (baby Ruth)
4. Reception Departure (Fast Break)
5. The Groom (Mr. Goodbar)
6. First dance move (Fun Dip)
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.