Hey you! Yeah…you. I hear you have your own home based party business. One of the key direct sales techniques when you are in the party plan business is to make your parties beneficial and entertaining for your guess. Doing this entices them to become repeat partiers and hostesses. One great way to infuse a bit of fun into your party is to play games. Some games are meant to be fun. Others are meant to break the ice. However, right now I want to talk to you about party games for groups that are designed to get people thinking.
Party Games for Groups #1: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
This game is a very fun one and things can get very silly. Especially if you have a roomful of people who don’t follow the instructions. If, however, you have a room full of sticklers it can be over pretty fast, so be prepared with another game if that happens.
Print out copies of the following instructions and list of activities and hand one to each party guest. Then sit back and watch what happens.
This is a fun party game that has only one rule: to keep from losing your place on the list and missing an activity, please read the entire page first.
First one done wins a prize.
1. Write your full name at the top of this page.
2. Find the consultant of the party and (re)introduce yourself
3. Grab your purse and open the door
4. Shut the door and go back to your seat.
5. Turn this page over and draw everyone in your household – including pets. It doesn’t have to be a work of art. You can even draw stick figures.
6. Stand up right now and recite the alphabet backwards. It’s ok if you need to cheat by writing them down first.
7. Go up to the hostess and thank her sincerely for inviting you to the party.
8. Do this math problem on the opposite side of this page: 1,293 x 72. Lucky you if you have a calculator.
9. Stand up and moo like a cow.
10. Go over to another guest and tell her “I like you, will you be my friend
11. Circle your favorite item in the catalog.
12. Shout out to the group your favorite TV show by saying, “I wanna watch (YOUR SHOW) right now! Who’s with me?”
13. Completely disregard all other numbers on this page. Don’t do anything else but this: bring this page to the consultant and laugh at everyone else who didn’t listen.
14. If you’ve gotten this far, something went wrong. Go back to the beginning and start over.
Party Games for Groups #2: Unscramble
Another great thinking game is one where your guests are asked to unscramble a list of words. The words can be completely random, related to your party theme, or even related to your company’s products. For example, if you are in a makeup company your list of words might read as follows:
1. Yeshawode (eyeshadow)
2. Pmauek (makeup)
3. Huslb (blush)
4. Neilryee (eyeliner)
5. Nfdtoiuan (foundation)
These are just some of the many party plan games out there. And to make it easier for you to have the games and templates you need at your next party, we have fabulous Party Games for Consultants resources available to members of our Shooting Stars club. It’s inexpensive, easy to participate, and can grow your business to unbelievable levels. Info below.